The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for field sales positions and corporate office. Responsibilities include full cycle recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs and recruiting strategies.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting by qualifying applicants to make hiring recommendations.
- Provide initial screening to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manage internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Undertake special projects which help drive positive workplace culture and positive business results. This includes project work involving compilation of data, researching, creating and preparing reports.
- Assist with projects within the HR department as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, or Business Administration/Management is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Recruiting
- Effective communication as well ask comprehension and analytical skills
- Understanding of state/federal laws and regulations including affirmative action and FLSA guidelines to ensure legal compliance
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Outlook calendar functions
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Self-directed, multi-tasker, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with a joy for working in a high-pressure environment
- Culturally sensitive, understanding of confidentiality and a strong sense of self-confidence
DaBella is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
DaBella provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DaBella complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.